Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

Drag me to hell, is the best scary movie i've ever seen. I like the plot, not too slow, not boring, unexpected and real story. I love the special effect they add to this movie. Looks like the director is notice with the impact of new technologies. I actually the fan of Sam Raimi horror movies especially The Evil Dead series. That movies once creep me out when i was a kid, maybe 10 years old. Its the scaries movie i watch when i was a kid. But i watch it at day, so not so scary. I remember that time is Hari Raya, I was visited my friend house. They was watching the evil dead, and i joined too. But only watch it till second series. When i was grew up, then I was able to watch the third movie. So, back to our topic, I really loves this movies. Its make u chill sitting infront of screen. But it doesnt make you scared once you get out from cinema. But sure, when you alone, still imagine the face of Mrs. Ganush

I also give two thumbs up to the actress, Alison Lohman, she carried the job really good.Her emotion, suspense, scared, sad and anger all mix up very well. As well to David Paymer as her boyfriend in the movie also did a good job. Last scene where he saw his girlfriend dragged to hell while he want to propose her, is very touching. I can felt the emotion of sadness. Well, we dont forget to Mrs.Ganush, role by Lorna Raver. From her first appearance in the bank with her dirty nails knocking the table, her sticky dentures when she trying to eat candy at the table. Most scene I cant forget is the fights between Christine and Mrs.Ganush in the car park. When Mrs. Ganush denture was split out, she trying to bite Christine mouth, instead feeling thrilled it somehow feel disgusted.

Then, few unexpected scene at the store, when suddenly Mrs.Ganush "body" appeared when Christine open the curtain. Its the unexpected. Overall, this movie will never make u bored, from the first you watch the movie until the end. This movie is full with story and action.

Dont miss to watch "Drag Me To Hell". q(^_^)p

Well if you want to know more go to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_Me_to_Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment