Monday, June 22, 2009

Friends

Friends..,
You are like a star to me,
You come to my life with your beautiful shine,
Everytime you are with me I feel safe and joy,
I felt my life was shining by your light..

But friends..,
Once you gone,
My life become dark and empty,
I was lost in a path I walked,
The light that shine for me is gone,
I try to stand by myself,
But everytime I walked, I fell,
Either stepped on my own foot or
hitting something I cant see..

Then Friends..,
Suddenly, light come to me again,
There is a hand trying to catch me when I fall,
When I looked into that face,
It was you,
I realize that you were there all the time,
But, just like me you also lost,
Together, we have the light,
You were there for me, I was there for you,
No matter what happen in the future,
We will always be together,
Fight to survived in this wild world.

Dear Friends..,
I wanna thank you for always stay beside me,
When sometimes I lost control of myself,
When sometimes I cant even recognize myself,
You were there to wake me up,

Thank You my Friends..,
Before its too late, I want to say it,
I dont want to regret it,
I was glad to have you as my Friends,
Once again,
THANK YOU..

Especially to someone who mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment